Thursday, August 4, 2011

REELigion ... My Take on "Captain America" and the Death of Khal Drogo

A couple of weeks ago, my good friend Patton Dodd, editor over at Patheos.com--a very slick, ecumenical web site on faith and religion--asked if I'd begin contributing to a new religion and film blog they're hosting.  I'm a pushover when it comes to seeing my words in print, so I agreed.  Hence, every once in a while, I'll devote my weekly Eat the Bible blogging to this new site, REELigion

This week, I submitted a post on religion--or lack thereof--in the new Captain America film.  Check it out!

But don't just go to REELigion for me; other luminaries in the field--among them Bradley Herling, Martyn Oliver, and Mr. Dodd himself--will occasionally contribute.  And they're all a lot smarter and funnier than I am. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice, isn't captain america a good movie?

    Sig: Andrew | corporate uniforms

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAptain america is my most favorite character in avengers even in marvel superheroes ! great sharing i hope you will also visit to our site,
    here!

    ReplyDelete

We here at "Eat the Bible" love your comments--please share.