Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Bible and the "Lost" Finale: Final Live Blog

Whew! The Christian shepherd leads all the dead into a bright light. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! I'm exhausted. But I'll leave you with what now seems a pertinent parable--the one about the shepherd and the lost sheep:

"Which one of you, having a hundred sheep and losing one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness and go after the one that is lost until he finds it? When he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders and rejoices. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost'" (Luke 15: 4-6)

3 comments:

  1. I loved the spiritual tone of the finale! It seems that the love does go with us...reminds me of 'Ghost' to some degree. Very upbeat ending..all is right in the world and as it should be...now and the hereafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost finale: everything that happened was just in your head, and the hed of some other dead people, so it doesn't have to make any sense... sounds so much like religion, so I guess you're on the right track..

    ReplyDelete
  3. After six years, a variation on "it was all a dream." is the BEST they could come up with? So disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

We here at "Eat the Bible" love your comments--please share.